CapX Partners is a specialty finance company providing equipment finance solutions to middle- market businesses in the U.S. and Canada. CapX is a majority-owned subsidiary of Accord Financial Corporation, a publicly traded specialty finance company (ACD:TSX) with headquarters in Toronto.
CapX seeks an Administrative Assistant to join the Chicago, IL headquarters. The candidate will perform administrative and secretarial support for the operations team. In addition to typing, filing, and scheduling, the candidate will perform duties such as financial record keeping, accounts payable, coordination of meetings and conferences, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. The candidate will be a team player who possesses a positive attitude with strong attention to detail.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
· Support office staff and executives with general operational tasks
· Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office related events
· Perform general accounting and bookkeeping duties
· Type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic)
· Assist in preparation of presentation materials
· Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed
· Ensure office is always kept clean and organized
· Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships
CapX Partners is searching for a team player who excels in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
· Minimum two (2) years of customer service and administrative experience.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Software products.
· Knowledge of QuickBooks.
· Knowledge of Salesforce
· Demonstration of superior oral and written communication skills
· Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
· Professional demeanor
· Two-year degree or equivalent training in Office Administration
· Full time
· Competitive compensation package
· Competitive benefits including health, disability, flexible spending account (pre-tax), pre-tax
· CTA/Metra account and 401K with company matching program
· 3.5 weeks paid time off per year (earned pro-rata in the first year)
Email all inquiries and resumes to HR@capxpartners.com.
This job description reflects senior management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict additional tasks that may be assigned.