Recent stats show equipment finance has been on a steady growth curve. New data released by the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association show 78% of U.S. businesses today lease or finance their equipment. “There’s a reason nearly eight out of 10 companies lease or finance their equipment—it makes good business sense,” said ELFA President and CEO Ralph Petta.
And here's how they use equipment financing to their strategic advantage:
- Finance 100% - Arrange 100% financing of your equipment, software and services with 0% down payment.
- Save cash - Save your limited cash for other areas of your business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing or R&D.
- Keep up-to-date - Keep up-to-date with technology by acquiring more and better equipment than you could if the financing option were not available.
- Outsource asset management - Let your equipment financing company manage your equipment from delivery to disposal.
- Accelerate ROI - Rather than paying one lump sum for your equipment, make smaller payments while the equipment generates revenue.
- Customize your terms - Set customized payments to match your cash flow and even seasonal income fluctuations.
- Benefit from bundling - Bundle the equipment, installation, maintenance and more into a single, easy-to-manage solution.
- Hedge against inflation - Lock in rates when you sign your lease to avoid inflation in the future.