Middle Market Lending
Although every business goes through similar challenges--such as needing to fund new products, deploy new services, expand distribution--the circumstances behind the need for funding are always unique. Thoroughly understanding your business and applying the right financing decisions is key to your success…and ours. Whether it’s growth or liquidity you’re looking for, our process involves an in-depth understanding of your strategic direction and organizational goals. We then quickly and efficiently conduct a comprehensive analysis of your opportunity and advise how we can help. The result: decisive actions combined with flexible, creative, and customized solutions that can respond to even the most complicated scenarios.
We lend to middle market companies representing all industries across the U.S. and Canada. Many of them represent the manufacturing, distribution, technology, energy and healthcare industries with an emphasis on financing mission-critical, revenue-producing fixed assets.
- Size of Investment: $1 Million to $20 Million
- Company Revenue Size: $5 Million and Larger
- Asset Type: Most Revenue Producing Fixed Assets to All Company Assets, Situation Specific
- Term: Up to 5 Years
- Products: Leases and Loans
- Company Stage: Late-Stage Venture to Mature Cash Flowing Companies
- Location: Continental United States and Canada