Middle Market Lending
Our approach lies in the belief that every business is unique. Understanding your business and applying the right financing decisions is key to your success…and ours. Our process is to first understand your strategic direction and organizational goals. We then quickly and efficiently conduct a comprehensive review of your opportunity and advise how we can help. The result: decisive actions combined with flexible, creative solutions that can respond to even the most complicated scenarios.
We lend to middle market companies representing all industries across the U.S. Many of them represent the manufacturing, distribution, technology, energy and healthcare industries with an emphasis on financing mission-critical, revenue-producing fixed assets.
- Size of Investment: $2 to $20 Million
- Company Revenue Size: $10 Million and Larger
- Asset Type: Most Revenue Producing Fixed Assets to All Company Assets, Situation Specific
- Term: Up to 5 Years
- Products: Leases, Loans and Subordinated Debt
- Company Stage: Late-Stage Venture to Mature Cash Flowing Companies
- Location: Continental United States