CapX provides sophisticated funding solutions to companies that are driving innovation, creating jobs and, ultimately, economic growth.
These companies are acquiring new customers, replacing antiquated fixed assets, expanding plants and deploying new product lines. They are in a wide range of industries — from healthcare and pharmaceutical, to energy and technology, to manufacturing and services. They are well managed, forward-thinkers looking to use financing as a growth strategy.
Some typical situations we have excelled in helping middle market businesses with their capital needs include:
- Plant Expansion
- Antiquated Fixed Asset Replacement
- New Customer Acquisition
- New Product or Service Deployment Involving Equipment
- Balance Sheet Recapitalization
- Late-Stage Growth Capital
- Fixed Asset Sale Leaseback